Ongoing Data Collection (Formative Evaluation) is directly related to goal setting, selecting content, designing action plans, and collaboration and implementation.
- Please describe the school’s plan for collecting data that is/will be used to determine additional training needs, student response to the planned change, and modifications needed in the initiative.
- Are there sufficient resources to implement the formative assessment?
- Are data collection instruments aligned with the expected outcomes?
- Is the schedule for collecting data appropriate for the type of change intended?
- How will the information be used?
- To what degree have we influenced teachers regarding the transfer of training?
Tools and Templates
For questions about this information, contact Debra Ahrens (608) 266-7987